H. BIEDERMANN PATENT
M.Biedermann worked circa 1865 in Wien, Austria.
copies of Sharps pepperbox,
Horst Held (Texas)
H. BIEDERMANN FOUR BARREL PISTOL
Four barrel group is about .28 caliber rimfire. The two over two barrels measure just over 5 1/8" in length. He is marked "H. BIEDERMANN'S PATENT". The action opens by a push button release located on the left side of the frame. The barrel tips down for loading. The rotating firing pin is located on the hammer. The steel frame is very nicely engraved with a high quality vine and leaf pattern on either side of the frame. Frame has the original blue finish remaining. Two piece walnut grips are finely chequered. Grips have almost all the original varnish remaining. Lanyard ring is incorporated into the steel buttcap.
Back to "AUSTRIA GUNS"