Alexander John Forsyth
Belhelvie - Scotland - GB
Experimentation of weapons to fulminate about 1793
Manufacture in 1805 its first arms with percussion with fulminate.
Melt in 1809 the FORSYTH & CO, of 1809 to 1819 in partnership with James Brougham.
The present ring functions thanks to a tiny fulminate pellet which one puts in the housing of the striker and which propels a small lead ball perpendicular to the axis of the cylinder.
On sale at "MAGAZIN ROYAL"
Back to "BRITISH GUNS"